The VSC cloud platform uses the open-source software OpenStack, version Train. This guide explains the specifics of the VSC environment, and provides a hands-on introduction to OpenStack. For reference, you should consult the OpenStack project’s own documentation at docs.openstack.org.
For all questions concerning the VSC cloud computing platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions for improving the OpenStack VSC Tutorial.
- Access to the VSC Cloud
- The OpenStack Dashboard
- Orchestration Using Terraform
- Upload and manage images
- Instance types and flavors
- Configure access and security for instance
- Create and manage volumes
- Launch and manage instances
- Shared file systems using Manila